JellyPages.com

Monday, September 1, 2014

Welcome Back!

Hello everyone! My name is Miss Hodgins and I am very excited to be your son/daughter's English teacher this year. I hope everyone has had a wonderful summer! I know I'm excited to get the new school year underway!

I will be using this blog as a main way to communicate information throughout the school year. I believe that communication is key and I have an open door policy. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns. I will also be teaching Kindergarten in the afternoons so I may not get the chance to update the blog each day. I encourage you to subscribe to the blog by typing your email address into the "Follow by Email" section and clicking submit. This way you can ensure that you will receive an email each time I update the blog.

I look forward to working with you and your child this year. My main priority is to ensure that each student recognizes that they are a valued member of our classroom community and that we each bring something special to the group.

Below, please find a list of OPTIONAL school supplies that you may wish to purchase for your child:
- 2 packs of lined paper

- 2 Duo-tangs (plastic preferably) Blue and Yellow
- Calculator
- Protractor
- Metric ruler
- HB pencils (4 or 5)
- Sharpener
- Eraser
- Markers (non-permanent)
- Colored pencils (box of 24)
- Glue sticks (2)
- Scissors
- 2 boxes of Kleenex
- 1 box of large zip-lock bags and 1 box of small zip-lock bags
- Highlighters (4)
- Ear Buds for use with iPads, netbooks, and Chrome Books. Please put in a plastic bag and label with your child's name. 

No comments:

Post a Comment