JellyPages.com

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

***A friendly reminder to please sign your child's agenda each night! We have created a list of consequences as a class and one of them is that if a child's agenda is not signed 4 times I will be calling home. I understand that sometimes life is busy and you may not get the chance. We have discussed as a class that it is one thing if you don't get it signed once a month (I'll let that go) but it's an entirely different thing if it is not signed a few days in a row (which has been the case already for a few students). We have also discussed that it is the student's responsibility to have a parent/guardian sign their agenda. It is not your job as a parent/guardian to have to remember this! :)

*Scholastic orders are due Friday. This is a great way to get your child interested in reading! Plus, every purchase from Scholastic gives the class rewards that we can use to buy things for the classroom (new books for the class library, various supplies, etc.)!

*LTPA forms went home today. They are due back NO LATER THAN September 17.


Lastly, I am making an effort to contact one parent/guardian of each child this week to introduce myself and to see if you have any questions. If I miss you, I will leave you a message and if you would like, you can call me back. 

I look forward to meeting all of you at the Program Night/Open House next week on Thursday, September 18!

No comments:

Post a Comment