JellyPages.com

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Open House/Program Night

Reminder that tomorrow night (Thursday, September 18) is the St. Stephen Open House. Presentations will take place in each classroom at the following times: 7:15, 7:40, and 8:05. I will be available for all three times, however, since I teach kindergarten in the afternoons, I will be in a different classroom each time. Please find my schedule for tomorrow evening below.

7:15 - I will be in my kindergarten room.
7:40 - I will be doing a joint presentation with Mme Racanelli in her French room
8:05 - I will be available in our English room (room 176) should you have any questions or wish to take a look at the classroom.

Tomorrow I will be sending home my Program Night handout so that you can take a look at it in advance and so that everyone is receiving the same information (I know that several parents/guardians will not be able to attend tomorrow evening). Please feel free to bring the handout with you tomorrow night to use as a reference.

I look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment