JellyPages.com

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Interviews

Interviews will take place Thursday, November 3. Since I teach at a different school last block each day and I have bus duty at my other school on Thursdays, I am not available for interviews that day until 4:40. If you would like to schedule an interview (or a phone interview) on a different date please let me know by writing a note and I will do my best to accommodate everyone. I am available most mornings before school (usually starting at 7:45am) and I can arrange to be back at St. Stephen after school some days around 4:30.

If you would like to schedule an interview for Thursday, November 3, please use the following link:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CgYbrrXLt4iCXjLgf7JfqJrR8SYPwjxJCnvT7RFMxnw/edit?usp=sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment