JellyPages.com

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Interviews

Just a reminder that if you scheduled an interview that they will be taking place this evening. Since I will be conducting both Grade 5 and kindergarten interviews I will be running from one room to the next sometimes. My Grade 5 interviews will be held in our classroom (room 175 - the old computer lab) and I ask that you please only use the door in the hallway (not the sliding doors in the learning commons). As well, please be mindful of the time as I am fully booked this evening and please knock on the door at your scheduled time. I look forward to seeing you!

Also, if you were unable to book a time and would like to meet, I am available most mornings and some days after school should you wish to meet in person. Otherwise, we can also schedule a phone interview if you would prefer.

No comments:

Post a Comment